Don't miss the 9 presentations using Elmer/Ice at the next AGU!
Monday, 14 December 2015 - Moscone South - Poster Hall - 08:00 - 12:20
- C11B-0761: Triggers for the Collapse of Ice Shelves in Antarctica: Investigating Compressive Arch Failure with Numerical Models, Alex Huth and Benjamin Smith
Thursday, 17 December 2015 - Moscone West - 3007
- 10:50 - 11:05: C42A-03: Influence of an Increasing Surface Melt Over Decadal Timescales on Land Terminating Outlet Glaciers, Olivier Gagliardini, Mauro Werder and Gaël Durand
Friday, 18 December 2015 - Moscone South - Poster Hall - 08:00 - 12:20
- C51C-0736: Simulating Ice-Flow and Calving on Store Glacier, West Greenland, with a 3D Full Stokes Model, Joe Todd, Poul Christoffersen, Thomas Zwinger, Adrian Luckman and Doug Benn
- C51C-0730: Quantifying Uncertainty in Inferred Viscosity and Basal Shear Stress Over Ice Streams, David Lilien, Ian Joughin and Benjamin Smith
Friday, 18 December 2015 - Moscone West - 3005
- 13:55 - 14:10: C53E-02: Improvement of Basal Conditions in Wilkes Land, East Antarctica, Using Data Assimilation, Cyrille Mosbeux, Fabien Gillet-chaulet and Olivier Gagliardini
- 14:25 - 14:40: C53E-04: The Friction Law Stress Exponent under Pine Island Glacier from 15 Years of Surface Elevation and Velocity Measurements (Invited), Fabien Gillet-chaulet, Gaël Durand, Olivier Gagliardini, Cyrille Mosbeux, Jeremie Mouginot, Frederique Remy and Catherine Ritz
- 14:55 - 15:10: C53E-06: Stability of Barnes Ice Cap, Baffin Island, Canada, Adrien Gilbert and others.
- 16:15 - 16:30: C54B-02: The influence of subtemperate sliding on the formation of temperate ice in ice stream margins, Marianne Haseloff, Christian Schoof and Olivier Gagliardini
- 17:00 - 17:15: C54B-05: Explicit Numerical Modeling of Heat Transfer in Glacial Channels, Alexander Jarosch and Thomas Zwinger