Elmer/Ice || courses - tutorials
Elmer/Ice courses – Tutorials:
Here is the list of all the Elmer/Ice courses and you will find most of the material used during these courses. We will advertise on this page for the coming Elmer/Ice courses.
- 3-day Elmer/Ice advanced users workshop, 29th-31st Oct. 2018, CSC, Espoo, Finland.
- 2-day beginner Elmer/Ice course, 22nd & 23rd Oct. 2018, University of Lapland, Rovaniemi, Finland.
- 3-day advanced Elmer/Ice workshop, 22nd, 23rd and 24th Nov. 2017, IGE, Grenoble, France - [Material].
- 2-day beginner Elmer/Ice course, 23rd and 24th Oct. 2017, University of Stockholm, Sweden - [Material].
- 3-day beginner Elmer/Ice course, 31st Oct., 1st and 2nd Nov. 2016, Univ. Oslo, Oslo, Norway - [Material].
- 3-day advanced Elmer/Ice workshop, 30th Nov., 1st and 2nd Dec. 2015, LGGE, Grenoble, France - [Material].
- Elmer/Ice course during the Modelling Mountain glacier dynamics summer school at Pune, India, 23rd Oct to 4th Nov 2015.
- 2-day beginner Elmer/Ice course, 2-3 Nov. 2015, CIC, NBI, Copenhagen, Denmark - [Material].
- 3-day beginner Elmer/Ice course, 27-29 Oct. 2014, IMO, Reykjavík, Iceland [Material].
- Elmer/Ice course, 22-23 April 2013, Univ. of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada [Material]
- Elmer/Ice course, 7-8 March 2013, UW, Seattle, USA [Material]
- Elmer/Ice course, October 2012, UBC, Vancouver, Canada [Material]
- SVALI Elmer/Ice course, 23 May to 3 June, 2011, Espoo, Finland
- Elmer/Ice introductroy course, 9 and 10 March, 2008, Alfred Wegener Institut für Meeres und Polarforschung (AWI), Bremerhaven, Germany
- First Elmer/Ice course, 14 and 15 February, 2008, LGGE, Grenoble, France [Material]